Monday, June 22, 2009

Make Your Own Sunshine

It’s Monday, and it’s not raining.

In fact, we are having sunshine. It’s amazing what that does for one’s disposition!

The question is – how do you create “sunshine” at work, even when the “weather” is gloomy?

Here's what works for me:

•A good cup of coffee

•Selling our programs and services

•Helping someone improve themselves – a client or colleague

•Sending a thank-you, or recognition note, to someone who has helped me

•Pictures (or phone calls) from my husband, grandsons, daughters, mother

•Reaching a goal or completing a project

•Cleaning up my desk

•Connecting with a hard-to-connect-with client

•A team meeting, when good ideas surface

•Doing everything on my “to-do” list for the day

I would love to hear what brings “sunshine” into your work environment.

Have a sunny day! :)

No comments: