Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Persuasive Speaking Webinar: Notch Up Your Presentation Skills

I’m back from the National Speakers Association (NSA) conference in Arizona, and also from a biotech client program in California; the latter of which saw me delivering a custom session on effective communication.

As I watched the NSA members present their keynotes and workshops, and during my facilitated group discussion at the client program, I was again struck by the power of effective presentation skills and the power of persuasive speaking.

Yes, I’ve been teaching this topic for more than 25 years now, but the basic principle is still the same: Professionals who master the art of persuasive speaking will get others to take action, change direction, commit and buy.

If you don’t speak like a pro, and convince your audience members of your message, they will consider your session a colossal waste of time.

Are you one of the thousands of people who’d rather die than deliver a speech? Do you need help to improve your persuasive speaking skills?

You’re in luck. In addition to face-to-face presentation skills training and coaching, BRODY now offers webinars.

I’m kicking off the whole series with “How to Present Your Ideas Persuasively to Better Influence Others at Work,” on September
14, from 12:30-1:30 pm EST.

If you attend this webinar, you’ll discover strategies for working with different audience reactions. It’s great for anyone in a relationship management role – whether speaking to clients, colleagues, direct reports – or a combination of all three!

Visit here, for more details on this webinar, and to sign up.

Or, if you share your worst presentation skills nightmare on my blog, and provide a valid e-mail address – or call me at 215-886-1688, I will take 10% off your webinar registration price. This offer expires August 3rd.

No comments: