Monday, July 13, 2009

New BRODY Professional Site Up and Running, Check It Out!

Good things are worth waiting for!

Those of you who have worked with web designers know how frustrating the process can be. Granted, we live in an environment of instant gratification, and I wanted it done at least three months ago!

But, at last, it is “finished” – the new and improved home for my company, BRODY Professional Development -- www.BrodyPro.com.

I say “finished,” because there are still some modifications being made, including shopping cart “tweaks” -- and then working specifically on updating the Marjorie Brody part of the site, so it coordinates with the new design of the BRODY Professional Development pages.

That being said, for those of you who want to download some “free information” – invaluable tips and articles – please check out the new site. Again, www.BrodyPro.com.

On an unrelated note, this week, I head to Scottsdale, Arizona -- you may be asking, “Why on Earth would anyone go to Scottsdale in the middle of July?” My answer: To attend the board meeting and annual conference of National Speakers Association.

I always learn something by attending this annual event – and next week, I’ll blog about some of these learnings, so you, too, can benefit!

No comments: