Monday, October 20, 2008

Gain a Professional Edge at BRODY Boost Camp, November 13, 2008

I just came back from Pittsburgh, PA, where I was speaking to a client about the importance of personal marketing.

In these times of “troubled waters,” the ability to sell yourself is even more critical.

I’ve said it before, but it bears repeating now: It’s not just who you know, but who knows you -- and what you’re capable of doing -- that counts!

My upcoming BRODY Boost Camp on Thursday, November 13, will help attendees enhance their professionalism, persuasive speaking, and personal promotion.

There are still some seats available.

You can check out the full agenda, and register, by visiting this link on the BRODY Professional Development site: http://www.brodypro.com/site/boost_camp/Boost_camp.html.

If you have any questions, just give me a call or e-mail me at marjorie@brodypro.com.

No comments: