Monday, September 8, 2008

A Business Risk I’m About to Take …

For those of you who know me, you know I am a big promoter of risk taking -- In fact, I’ve blogged about it before.

Without risk, you’ve already decided that you will fail. With risk, the chances of success are good.

I have decided to take a big risk, and offer a public seminar – not the typical boot camp stuff – a Boost Camp.

Why is this a risk? Maybe no one will come!

Or, worse yet, only two or three people will be in the large hotel conference room we’ve booked, with breakfast ordered!

Since I am doing this Boost Camp once in October, and once in November, in the Philadelphia area (then will take this on the road), I figure my next five or six blogs will be about this new journey -- and how it's all working out.

That way, you may decide to take a risk yourself – or join me on mine!

No comments: