Monday, November 23, 2009

Sharing Information On Business Resources

As we approach Thanksgiving and reflect on our business resources, I wanted to share two that I recently found and am thankful for …

Do you ever need to get some quick information, without searching thousands of sites on Google?

A quick way to do this is to hire a kgb agent.

For full disclosure, I am NOT on their payroll, nor do I get a “finder’s fee.” I just happen to be LinkedIn with Brett Saks -- VP, HR & Organizational Effectiveness for kgb USA -- and started exploring their website and services.

Check out their site www.kgb.com -- it’s full of funny commercials, and cool ideas.

Moving on to another great resource …

If you’re a professional speaker who wants to hang with other professional speakers, the National Speakers Association (NSA) is the place for you!

The value of NSA membership relates to the education and member community. For full disclosure, I am on the Board of National Directors, but get no “kickback” for new recruits!

I just got back last night from NSA’s fall conference in Phoenix. My head is spinning with new ideas and people to use as resources. If you want to know more about NSA, check out www.nsaspeaker.org.

If you have any other business resources that you think I should know about, and would like to share with others, please drop me a message.

I am currently talking to two organizations now about entering into affinity relationships for their equipment and other resources that will help presenters.

Will keep you posted …

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: